Do you need Managed IT Services?
What are they, and what’s in it for you?
You might be surprised at the answers.
You’ve bought a new computer. You can turn it on, connect it to the printer, and use the little circular arrow button to set it up on your Wi-Fi network. So you’re all set, right? Why would you need an IT service?
First, let’s define what Managed IT Services are all about.
They go way beyond just setting up a workstation and keeping your Internet connection running. Managed IT is like having your own team of trained computer professionals, from help desk analysts and troubleshooters to systems design experts. In fact, you probably have the same goal as a Managed IT Service provider: you want your IT systems to work, period.
The difference? A Managed IT provider has the expertise and personnel to make that happen.
If you’re not sure about how Managed IT Services can help you meet your needs—whether they’re for your office, your home-based business, or your personal computing—consider these questions:
- Do I have the time to stay current with all the new information about IT? Am I comfortable making upgrades to my systems and doing maintenance as needed?
- Do I have the knowledge to cope with issues? Can I resolve problems as they arise, or am I often stuck on the phone with technical support?
- Do I have the time to be stuck on the phone with technical support?
- Am I—or is my current IT staff—overwhelmed with the amount of work coming in? Are we overworked?
- Is our current IT setup meeting our needs? Is it reliable and up-to-date, or is it constantly in need of repair? Is it available when we need it?
- Do I want to be responsible for my IT needs? (This is especially true if you don’t have a dedicated, full-time IT staff.)
- How much money am I spending on fixing repairing and maintaining my IT system? Do I have enough room in the budget if something goes wrong?
The Benefits of Managed IT
What are the benefits of using a Managed IT Service? We take the burden of IT off your shoulders. Our team creates a stable platform for your computing needs, but that’s not all we do. We stay with you, using our expertise to resolve problems as they arise, making your IT system more responsive to your goals and more reliable for day-to-day usage. Updates, maintenance, troubleshooting—we cover all of that. All you need to do is use your IT system. The result? More time spent in business, less time spent on IT. Less frustration for you, and better results with your technology.
If you need guidance about Managed IT, contact us and we’ll show you what options are available that match your needs and budget.