How Valuable Is Social Media Feedback?There are two ways to measure value: financially, in increased income and intangibly, in increased awareness. Let’s first talk about the informational value of customer feedback. Obviously, customer feedback is a direct line into your audience’s opinions about your product or service. Being tuned in can lead to better marketing and sales. But the benefit goes further than that. Here are two other effects of customer feedback:
- It boosts brand awareness. When you like something on Facebook or retweet it on Twitter, you’re not just giving a nod of approval to the company; you’re endorsing it. No matter whether friends see this or complete strangers, you’ve added your voice to the chorus of supporters. And this can have a powerful effect; user reviews and ratings have a huge influence on your customers’ perceptions of your business.
- It gives super-fans a place to shine. People who are brand fans tend to be loyal, vocal, and engaged supporters. They also tend to be repeat consumers. Often, when a very similar product is available at a cheaper price, brand loyalty keeps them coming back to you. When you interact on social media by replying to positive reviews with a brief note of thanks, you reinforce your brand fans’ loyalty and commitment.
Our social media management services are designed to grow your brand’s online presence. We help your brand establish trust and build relationships with potential buyers. The benefits of using our social media management services consist of increased awareness, website traffic and lead generation. Additional benefits include influenced Google rankings, blog promotions, and reputation management.
- Build A Strategy. It may be fun (or not, depending on your view) to post pictures and updates all willy-nilly throughout your social media. But don’t. If you’re not investing actual money, you are at least investing time, so make it count by creating an overall outline of your goals and what you can do to achieve them. To help, here are some tips from Entrepreneur and Search Engine Land.
- Connect, Connect, Connect. Reach out to your customers and listen to what they say. Reach out to important social media mavens and expert bloggers—the ‘influencers’ who drive curiosity and therefore, traffic, to other sites. And learn from other successful brands.
- Invest In Unique, High-Quality Content. Content is still king. It’s what keeps people interested in your page and coming back for more. It’s what represents you and establishes your industry cred. And it really should be unique to each of your accounts. However, cross promoting between your blog, your Facebook, and your Twitter accounts is a good thing.
Select your Social Media Management plan!